Please answer the following questions by searching for answers:
1. How do you know which stars are up in the sky tonight?
2. How do you know that the weather is good for star gazing?
3. Why is the sky blue ?
4. Why is the sunset red?
5. Why is the morning sky colourful ?
6. How is the rainbow formed?
7. How is the double-rainbow formed?
8. Why are clouds sometimes bright and sometimes dark?
Please check that the answers are correct.
- CLUB DETAILS
- 1. Club Identity
- 2. Aims
- 3. Programmes
- 4. Equipment
- 5. Leadership Team & Membership
- 6. SST Astronomy Club Webpage
- 7. Astronomy Club Reflections Blog
- WEEKLY GATHERINGS
- Astronomy Concept Test
- Internet Resources
- Club Achievements
- 20th NYP Astronomy Competition 2017
- Solar Eclipse 9 Mar 2016
- ASTRONOMY2017 (18-19 Feb 2017)
- AOGS Scientist Outreach
- Red Moon Party (31 Jan 2018)
- FIELD TRIPS
- Astronomy & Science Field Trip
- Coney Island day trip 6 Nov 2015
- Desaru GCP Trip 10-12 July 2015
- Tg Leman Field Trip 11-13 Mar 2016